Well...Jonah has some VERY big news! He's been waiting FOREVER to lose a tooth, and FINALLY he lost his first tooth today! He was SOOOO excited!! He has been wiggling & wiggling his tooth for the past couple weeks to try to hurry up the process, and this morning when he came out of the bathroom with blood all over his fingers & mouth, I decided to help him out. I grabbed a papertowel & yanked the tooth out for him. He was THRILLED!
He immediately found his "tooth box" that he bought & painted about 2 years ago just for this occasion.
He left it under his pillow with his tooth in it, and a note for the tooth fairy. It said:
To: The Tooth Fairy
From: Jonah
Dear Tooth Fairy
I want to keep my tooth. Just leave the tooth and give me money.
Jonah
He also told me that a friend of his left his tooth under his pillow during the day, and the tooth fairy came while they were gone. I said I thought that the tooth fairy only comes at night, but Jonah said it might work. He kept going into his room to check every half hour or so. Then...at about 2:30, he went in there and the Tooth Fairy had left him $1.00 (and left his tooth for him too). He was bouncing around with excitement & told me that it can happen! :) Now he's working on the other 3 teeth that are loose. So much for corn on the cob this summer! :)







No comments:
Post a Comment