Saturday, September 5, 2009

I LOVE Fridays!!


I LOVE Fridays. I love the fact that the kids don't have homework to hurry & get done right after school, before heading off to other activities like soccer, scouts, piano, etc. I love that the weekend begins right after school & work is over (at least that's how I see it). I love that we can have some fun, relaxed, family time doing fun things together, whether it's going swimming, going to the park, going out to dinner, or just staying home and watching a movie together. I LOVE having that time with my family.

Yesterday, Neil got home from work a little early. The kids were having a great time playing outside, because the weather has been beautiful! We decided to order some pizza and head to the park (at the elementary school by our house), for a pizza picnic, and then stay & play for a while at the park. It was SO nice & the kids had a blast.

This evening we are going to get some new family pictures taken (and some individual shots of the kids too). Hopefully the weather cooperates, since they are going to be outside. We've had a lot of rain off & on, and it's kind of unpredictable. Then after the pictures, we told the kids we'd take them to Krispy Kreme.

We don't have any big plans for the Labor Day weekend, but we are just enjoying the down time to relax & play & have fun together. AHHHH...I LOVE WEEKENDS!! :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

That's a great picture of them on the climbing bars. They are getting so big!! Be sure and share your pictures...I'd love to see them!!

Amanda said...

That sounds very relaxing. I am glad you had a nice weekend. I am looking forward to seeing your new family pictures. :)