Monday, August 24, 2009

Clay's Halloween ideas...

Clay has said a couple times in the past few days that for Halloween he wants to be a rat, a guinea pig, or a mole. WHAT?! Where does he come up with these ideas?! I don't make costumes, I buy them, and I've NEVER seen anything like that--probably because they are weird & creepy! Silly kid! It makes me laugh. I can just picture him dressed in some hideous costume, and everyone asking, "What is he supposed to be?" And me answering, "Oh, can't you tell?...he's a mole. (or a rat, or guinea pig). HA!HA!HA! So funny!

4 comments:

Julie Olson said...

has he seen G-Force?

Stacey said...

Yes. He saw it when we were in Utah a few weeks ago. Maybe that is where he got the idea. :)

Jenn said...

What is it about Halloween! My kids talk and plan for it all year! :) I can't wait to see what he ends up being for Halloween.

Stacey said...

Jen, he actually decided he wants to be a cow now (because I have an old cow costume that both PJ and Jonah wore). The other kids are still planning and deciding. We will see... :)