Well...Tessa has always wanted a little sister, and since Mom & Dad aren't giving her one, she figured she'd just dress up Clay in a little pink dress and headband. She said she had little pink ponytails on top of his head too, but had already taken them out. I'm sure Clay will get a lot of teasing from this picture when he's older, but it's just too cute!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Tessa's always wanted a little sister...
Well...Tessa has always wanted a little sister, and since Mom & Dad aren't giving her one, she figured she'd just dress up Clay in a little pink dress and headband. She said she had little pink ponytails on top of his head too, but had already taken them out. I'm sure Clay will get a lot of teasing from this picture when he's older, but it's just too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I have the cutest picture of Maegan after she had dressed Porter in one of her dresses. He has a look on his face of "I would do anything in the world for you Maegan." He will hate it later, but I love it now.
I have a picture of Jonah too, from a couple of years ago, when Tessa convinced him to dress up in her cute little fairy costume. He thought it was fun, until Dad got the camera out. We have a picture of Jonah, all dressed up like a fairy, scowling at Neil. He was so mad that Neil took a picture of him like that (we called him the "mad fairy"), and he was really embarrassed if we ever showed anyone, so we had to hide it away. We'll save it for future laughs and bribery! :)
Post a Comment