Wednesday, August 6, 2014
An UNwelcome visitor...
Neil had to go on a business trip again this week. Well, this morning at
5 a.m., I heard some loud noises, thumping, moving, etc. At first I
thought it was from Jonah & Clay's room (they always get up early
& I was going to be irritated if they were up at 5 a.m.). Then I
realized it was NOT coming from their room! It sounded like it was
coming from downstairs--either our garage or just outside our house! I
was a little freaked out! (We have an alarm system that beeps when a door
is opened, so I knew someone wasn't in our house, but was worried that
someone was just outside of our house). I went downstairs, trying to
figure out where the noise was coming from & looked out our back
kitchen window to see a BIG, FAT Raccoon walking across our back patio!
Stupid, stinking, greedy little varmint! He's probably the one who has
gotten into our garbage twice last week & spread it all over our
back lawn! So much for sleeping in... Anyone know of good ways to get
rid of Raccoons?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment