Thursday, December 13, 2012
Time flies!!!
PJ was saying that they will be choosing their classes for next year after the holidays. It makes me panic a little, thinking that my oldest will be graduating from highschool in just 2 more years, then heading off on a mission for 2 years, followed by college, etc., and that our other kids will follow shortly behind him every couple of years!!! Wow, time flies!!! Seems like just yesterday that they were my babies, now they are all growing up so fast. I'm so proud of each of them & SO grateful to be their mom! And I have to say that I have enjoyed (and continue to enjoy) each different stage. I LOVED having small babies, LOVED the toddler & preschool stages, LOVE the elementary school age, and LOVE my teenagers! Being a mom really IS the best thing EVER!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment