Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Field trips, Track meets, & Awards...

A couple weeks ago, I helped on a field trip with all the 7th graders. It was fun to go along with Tessa. They went to a place called Adventure Works. They have ropes courses, rock climbing walls, etc. However, when they got there, they realized that they weren't actually going to get to do those things. They did team building challenges & games, as well as an egg-drop challenge. It was a lot of fun & I was glad that I was able to go along & help out, and spend time with my girl! :)


The next week, Jonah had his cross country meet. He's been training since the second week of school, and always has fun. He did great & beat his time from last year. Way to go Jonah! :)

The day after Jonah's cross country meet, we had the Primary school's family BBQ & open house, and then ran right from that to PJ's awards celebration at the Highschool. He was recognized for being on the Principal's Honour Roll (for achieving all A's last year). Way to go PJ!!!

No comments: