Wednesday, June 27, 2012

HAPPY 17th ANNIVERSARY!!!

That was then... Our wedding day... June 27th, 1995, in the Logan Utah LDS Temple.

And this is now... 17 years later...


A lot has happened in the past 17 years! We have 4 awesome kids, one dog, have had 10 moves, 5 job changes, we've lived in different states & a different country, finished a Bachelors Degree and Masters Degree, made lots of great memories, traveled to various places for fun family vacations or romantic get-aways & lots of wonderful times.

I have one of our wedding pictures framed with a poem that I love, that says, "This day I will marry my Best Friend; the one I Laugh with, Live for, Dream with...Love. And after all these years, I STILL feel the same way...Neil is still my best friend, the best husband & such a great father to our kids, he's the one who I love to laugh with, the first one I want to talk to at the beginning & end of the day, the one I want to share my hopes, dreams, joy, & sadness with, and the one I love more than ever. Here's celebrating 17 wonderful years, and many many more to come! :)

No comments: