Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Tessa, in her "Corny Costume", Jonah as "Harry Potter," Stacey as a "Black-Eyed P," Clay the "Ninja", and PJ as a Harry Potter character.

We had a great Halloween this year! On Saturday night, our church had a Halloween Party & Chili dinner. It was a lot of fun. There was lots of yummy chili, soups, salads, rolls, and desserts. Then there were games for everyone...the little kids and teenagers, that were hilarious! I SO wish I had some pictures, but I forgot my camera. :( Then after that there was "trick-or-treating" from room to room. People had decorated the rooms & everything. The kids all had a blast!

Then today, I went with Clay on a school field trip to Springridge Farm. They went on a wagon ride, went through a corn maze, the "Boo Barn," like a little spook alley, they got to feed goats & chickens & see some other farm animals, go down some slides, and everyone got a pumpkin before we left. It was a lot of fun, and always great to spend time with my sweet Clay.

Then at 2:00 this afternoon, the Primary School (K-8) had a "flash mob" that the P.E. teacher had practiced with each of the classes individually. It was SO cute, but I forgot my camera for that one too! I'm hoping they get it posted on the school website, so I can share it! :) The kids were all playing outside on the playground & field, and then all of a sudden some Halloween music started & they all started dancing to Michael Jackson's "Thriller." It was AWESOME!!! They all did such a great job & it was SO cute!!! And Neil was able to get off work by about 1:30 today, so he was able to be there to see it too.

Then after the kids got home & finished up their homework, we went out for dinner, and then came home, changed into costumes again, and headed out for some more trick-or-treating. The weather was nice & not too cold, and the kids came home with plenty of candy & treats. It was a great day! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! :)

Jonah as Harry Potter
Clay, the Ninja!

Tessa the Ladybug...

PJ as a character from Harry Potter,in Gryffindor (I'm not sure which character)

No comments: