Well, ready or not, school is starting in just a few days...
Looks like I'll be going back to highschool tomorrow after 21 years. I swore that nothing would ever make me re-live those days....but for the first day of highschool here, they encourage all the parents to attend with their students (kind of strange, but I guess they figure in a highschool with 3800 students, that it gives the parents an idea of what their child's school day is like & get to at least meet the teachers). Tomorrow is the Freshmen day, so I'll be going with PJ. Should be interesting...
PJ told me to be sure & NOT dress like I did when I was in highschool! Hahahahaha! I guess he thinks I might embarass him. :) I'll try to remember to turn off my cell phone so I don't get detention. A bunch of the moms & kids from our ward are getting together for lunch. Should be fun. PJ is excited. :)
*Sigh* .... I guess I better buy the kids school supplies this weekend, since they all start on Monday...I've been putting it off as long as possible! I'm sure we'll find out more specifically what PJ needs when he goes to school tomorrow, and we'll get more specifics for Tessa's classes at the Middle School too, when we go to her open house tomorrow evening, as well as Jonah & Clay's open houses tomorrow night...
Soooo...here we go....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment