Thursday, August 11, 2011

The beginning of a new school year...

Well, we had a very busy day today....highschool classes all day with PJ 8:00-3:45, then Middle School open house with Tessa 4:00-4:30, then Elementary Open house/meet the teacher with Jonah & Clay 4:45-5:30, then a quick dinner out with the family, then Activity Days swimming party for Tessa from 6:30-8:30, and a back to school party for PJ from 7:00-10:00 p.m. Whew! :)

So, I survived a day back at highschool today with PJ, for the "freshman day." I had a moment there, during the pep rally, where I almost threw up, but I overcame the nauseating feelings from all the highschool flashbacks & survived! :)

And despite the crazy schedule & huge school, with about 3800 students, PJ was excited to be back. Tessa is happy with her teachers too, and excited that she gets a locker this year. And Jonah & Clay are excited about their teachers too! Jonah got the teacher he's been wanting SO much, and Clay's teacher seems so sweet (she's new this year). So, at least we'll have a great start to the school year... :)

No comments: