The kids all had the standardized Benchmark Tests over the past couple weeks. Well, the elementary school decided to have a "celebration" afterwards, to celebrate working hard & finishing the tests. Clay had his big celebration on Thursday afternoon. All the kindergarten & 1st grade students went outside to play games, play on the playground, eat popcorn, do the parachute, and dance to the music they had playing. The kids all had a great time & it was fun to be out there with Clay.
Then on Friday, I headed back to the school in the afternoon for the kindergarten Easter egg hunt. The kids were all so excited & had a lot of fun. After spending some time with Clay, I went to the other side of the school, to Jonah's after-test celebration (2nd-4th graders). It was all the same stuff...games, parachute, music, dancing, popcorn, etc. As I was looking around, trying to find Jonah, I noticed a group of kids in a big circle by where the music was playing. As I got closer, I realized that Jonah was in the middle Dancing & Rockin' out! He was even doing "the worm!" It cracked me up! I SO wish I had had my camera to get some pictures & video of that. He's such a funny kid (and has some VERY cool dance moves too!) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment