Wednesday, April 13, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEIL!!!




We've had a great month, celebrating birthdays a lot! We started out with Neil's birthday on April 13th. He had a couple vacation days he still needed to use up, so he took Wed. & Fri. off. On Wednesday, after we got the kids off to school, we ran some errands & went shopping for Easter goodies. After that, we went & picked up some Subway sandwiches & went for a walk along a pretty trail here & had a picnic together. It was so nice. The weather was perfect & it was nice spending the day together. Then once the kids got home from school, Neil helped Jonah make his cake for the Cub Scout Blue & Gold Banquet that was going to be on Thursday (I just realized I didn't take any pictures of that--O well...) Then we went out for dinner to Shogun Japanese restaurant, and then finished the evening off with presents & birthday cake. It was a GREAT day! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART! I LOVE YOU!!

On Friday, Neil had the day off again, so I took him shopping to use his Kohl's gift card that I got him for his birthday. We had another great day together, going for a walk, shopping, lunch at Panera, and just hanging out. :)

No comments: