The first couple snow days are fine, but when it's so terribly cold out (single digits for the high), and it's ice, and we can't go anywhere, it gets old pretty fast. Even the kids aren't very excited for snow days anymore, and they realize they are going to have to make them up at the end of the year. Anyway, we are ready for winter to be OVER! And the funny thing is, this last weekend, the weather was beautiful--in the low 70's, sunny, warm, PERFECT! We are ready for the great spring weather to stay--not more winter!!
Here are a few pictures of our past few snow days. I'm not posting a lot, because many of them look like the same things from my last post (just look at that slideshow). But this time we roasted marshmellows in the fireplace to make s'mores
As for other things going on with our family...
Tessa was supposed to go to the YW New Beginning last night (but it was cancelled because of the weather), so they'll reschedule it. She is getting excited & ready to move on. It's crazy how fast they grow up!
And we are getting ready to register PJ for EFY. He's SO excited. I never went to EFY, but I've heard so many great things from others & their kids who have gone.
Jonah is having fun with Upward basketball. It's fun to see him play. Basketball is one sport that I can tolerate, even enjoy a little bit. (I can't stand football at all, I tolerate soccer, and baseball is okay too.) But of all sports to watch, I'd choose basketball. And Jonah looks so cute in his jersey too. :) Tessa has shown some interest in basketball too, so we might do a summer camp for her this year, to let her try it.
Clay is doing great & having fun at school, as always. We've been thinking of putting him in soccer this spring. We started both PJ & Jonah with soccer & it's a good first team sport to begin with, so we'll try it. Clay seems excited about it.
So, anyway...that's what's going on with us right now. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment