Monday, June 7, 2010

Arkansas Storm Clouds...



This morning, I checked the weather and it said that it would be around 88 degrees, party cloudy with a slight chance of showers (around 20%). So, when these ominous clouds rolled in, I was wondering if we were in for some tornado weather. They were so cool! Beautiful & scary at the same time! It ended up raining for about half the day, and was only around 65 degrees. So much for the weather predictions! But it was a nice break from the 90-degree weather that we had all last week. :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

those are crazy cloud pictures!!!! As much as I was terrified of those crazy storms when we lived there, I would love to have some actual rain here and not just wind!! :) By the way, have I told you lately that you just make me happy?? Only you would use the world "giggle"-- something sweet-- to my hyena laugh on Leah's tantrum video!! :)

Darrell and Alissa said...

Those pictures are incredible!!

Donna Simley said...

What beautiful pictures! Funny, John took a neat picture that morning as well.