Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Just for the record...
So, just for the record (the short version of a very long story) ...we were going to be moving to California, but our plans changed. The job in California wasn't all that Neil thought it was going to be, and he realized it just wasn't right. So, he came back to Arkansas and was re-hired by his old boss at Walmart. It's not the exact same position, but close enough. We are VERY grateful that it all worked out okay and we feel very blessed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
What a blessing that everything worked out. I am so glad that he was able to realize that before the whole family made it out there. I am so glad that you can be together as a family again.
I am sorry you had to go through all that craziness in your life. Glad it worked out okay for you!
Post a Comment