So, I've never been a big fan of the whole "kindergarten graduation" thing (or preschool graduation for that matter). I think the big ceremony and all that should be reserved for Highschool graduation. It's fun for the kids and parents, but I think the whole graduation ceremony and pictures in the cap & gown are kind of silly for kindergartners. The school goes ahead and takes the "graduation pictures" of all the kids, and sends them home to purchase if you want any...and then you just can't resist! How can I pass up a picture of my handsome little guy like that?!
But of course I am always excited for my kids at their "graduation ceremonies", and cry (I'm a big baby), while the kids are sitting there, looking so cute in their little caps & gowns, and they play music like "Let Them Be Little" by Billy Dean, that makes me realize how fast my kids are growing up.
I can't belive how fast my little Jonah is growing up (as well as my other kiddos)! I'm always so proud of my kids with each of their accomplishments, and it's so fun to see them learning and growing, but with each milestone, it kind of tugs at those heart strings and makes me just a little bit sad too. I'm just so grateful to be a mom and to be blessed with these sweet, wonderful kids! :)







2 comments:
I love those kindergarten picutes!!!
I know what you mean... those graduation pictures are too stinkin' cute to pass up. What a handsome little guy you've got!
Post a Comment