Sunday, March 22, 2009
Pizza Picnic
Friday night, we decided to have a "Pizza Picnic," to celebrate the beginning of spring break. The kids were so excited. They planned everything out. PJ made a menu for dinner, and tickets for the movie. Tessa set up the front room with blankets, plates, & napkins. Jonah & Clay dressed the part of waiters, complete with a mustache for Jonah. He left it on the WHOLE night. It kept cracking us up. Funny kid! Neil and I just sat down and enjoyed being served. We all had a great time enjoying our picnic together. Then we watched a video and had some treats. It was a great night. I just LOVE times like this...hanging out, snuggling, talking, relaxing and playing together. I LOVE my family!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Sounds like you all had a great time together. Moments like that are what being a family is all about!
Post a Comment