Sunday, March 22, 2009
Neil's backpacking trip
Neil had a great time backpacking in Southern Utah last week with his Dad, 2 brothers, & 1 brother-in-law. He got to hike around in the desert, get dirty, stinky, and couldn't get ANY reception for his Blackberry from work--what more can a guy ask for?! They hiked around Calf Creek Falls, slot canyons, and Bryce Canyon. They saw some beautiful scenery (the pictures don't quite do it justice). Hopefully they'll be able to do that again sometime. But next time I'm going to send a gift for ALL of them for the trip...EARPLUGS! Apparently they ALL snore (except Neil). So nobody slept very well. But it sounds like they all had a great time, despite the quartet of snoring all night long. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Neil, next time you need a trip to S. Utah call me, I don't snore. :) I'm sure it was great to see family. I love to know the name of the slot you were in. The pictures are great. Really cool to see the snow in the bottom of the canyon.
Post a Comment