Monday, March 16, 2009

My Sweet Tessa...


I just have to say that I am so grateful for my sweet little girl! She is always so willing to help out all the time, in any way. She is constantly volunteering to do the dishes, or clean the house, or fold the laundry, or help with the little boys--reading them stories, or playing with them, so that I can get other things done. She is so kind and compassionate to others too--not just in our family, but at school and at church. She is always the first to offer help to someone who is hurt, or someone with disabilities--whether at school, at church, or anywhere. She is growing up so quickly and I'm so proud of her for the choices she makes and the great example she is to those around her. I am just amazed at her sweet little spirit and feel so blessed to be her mom! Thanks Miss Tessa, for all you do! WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: