Wednesday, March 4, 2009

(FINALLY)...kids practicing for recital...

So, I've been trying to figure out how to post a video clip of PJ & Tessa practicing for their recital pieces clear back in January (their recital was the beginning of February), and I tried everything. I couldn't figure out why it wasn't working, because I was able to post a video clip of Tessa at her riding lesson when I first started this blog. Well, I figured out that it was too long, so I was able to post the video on YouTube, and then attach it here. HOORAY!!!

Anyway, I'm so proud of PJ & Tessa. They have worked hard and are doing great in piano, and did great at their recital. In the video clips, you can see our dog in the background. She is usually an outside dog (and just comes in to sleep in the laundry room at night), but it was during the ice storms, so she was spoiled and got to spend a few days inside with us, because it was so terribly cold.

So...here are PJ & Tessa on the piano... (be sure to scroll down to the bottom, right hand side of the screen, and click the pause button on my playlist music, before starting the video clips). :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

i was expecting mary had a little lamb! they are good!!!!

Stacey said...

Thanks! We are really proud of them.