Wednesday, June 4, 2008
What a sweet sister!
Yesterday morning, Jonah and Clay woke up very early (as usual). Around 5:45 I heard them in their room, talking. Well, a few minutes later I heard Tessa get up to go to the bathroom, and then I heard more talking and playing with toys, etc. Well, finally after about 15 mintues of listening to Clay and Jonah, and surprised that they hadn't come into our room, wanting us to get up and get them breakfast, I went in there, and Clay was bringing all his toys into Tessa's room. She was laying in her bed, with some books around her. She said that Clay had come in and woke her up, because he wanted her to play with him. So she read him some stories and told him he could bring some of his toys into her room and play on the floor by her bed. She is our child who will sleep in the longest if we let her (at our house sleeping in is around 7:30). I thought it was so sweet that she would let him climb into bed with her and read him some stories, and let him bring his toys in to play in her room, even though she'd rather be sleeping. She is one of the sweetest, most compassionate and caring little kids I've ever known. What a little sweetheart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
It's always heartwarming when they show love and kindness to each other all on their own, without any prompting from mom...
Post a Comment