Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sick kids...AGAIN

So, I ended up taking PJ and Jonah to the doctor again today. Both of them still have severe bronchitis or walking pneumonia. I'm not sure which, or what the difference is. The doctor mentioned both. PJ has been sick off and on for the past month, and Jonah for the past couple weeks, and I took Clay to the doctor a couple of days ago for the same thing. We might as well just start camping out at the doctors office, and have them direct deposit all our money into their accounts, since we've been there so much and spent so much over the past month. At least Tessa has avoided getting any of it yet. Hopefully it stays that way! Everything else is going well. We are glad to have Neil back home (he was gone on a business trip for a week and got back on Tuesday evening). Hopefully now we can get everyone feeling better!

No comments: