Well, PJ is 11 years old today! Wow, our kids are all growing up so fast. But unfortunately, he got sick during the night, throwing up. He was feeling a little better this morning, so he went to school, but then called me about an hour later, feeling really sick again. Poor kid, so much for having a fun birthday. I guess we'll have to take him out for dinner another day, and save the cake too. He's been so funny, saying he can't believe that he's going to be 11 years old, but won't "officially" be 11 until 2:01 p.m. (the time he was born), then he figured out that Arkansas time is an hour ahead of Utah time, so it would actually be 3:01 p.m. here before he is "officially" 11. So funny. Yesterday I got a note home from his school saying that he has met the criteria to be in a Pre-AP (advanced placement) class next year in 6th grade. I'll find out more about it next week. He's really excited. It didn't say which subject, but I'm assuming literacy, because that's his best subject. He wants to be an author when he grows up.
Just over the past week or so, Clay has figured out some new things, and is getting very mischevious. He cracks us up. He's been climbing on the kitchen and bathroom countertops, as well as the bunk bed, trying to get into anything new that he hasn't noticed before, and soaking things in the bathroom sink (hopefully not the toilet), from hand towels to his socks (just because he can). He and Jonah are quite a little pair. They are such good little buddies and I think Clay has been learning a few tricks from Jonah. I hope they are always good friends. They are so cute together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment