Thursday, April 5, 2012

SOOO glad for change!

After talking with a good friend from Bentonville today, I am reminded again how VERY, VERY, VERY grateful we are that Neil no longer works for Corporate Walmart! It was great for his career to be at Walmart for the 6 years we were there, and we were grateful for the opportunity & experience, but it was DEFINITELY time to move on. And he is SOOO much happier now...he's much more appreciated at work...he actually has family time, and REAL vacation time off (instead of always having to be on his phone or computer)...and much more. We have been very blessed! :)

2 comments:

Donna Simley said...

Stacy,
Yes I have to agree: Life is Good after Walmart! The only thing I miss are the great friends and families we shared out time with in Arkansas.

Love checking your blog to keep up with things going on with your family.

Stacey said...

Donna, agreed! We miss you & your sweet family & many others from there. We really did love Bentonville. Hope everything is going great for you in Chicago now! :)