Then on Wednesday, we all got up, I started some laundry, took our dog to the vet (she had to have some minor surgery on her ear), then took the kids to Barnes & Noble to buy them each a new book to start off the summer. Then we came home & cleaned the house (It's so great that the kids are old enough to help out so much now) & I fed them some lunch before I left to go to a friend's birthday luncheon. After that, I let the kids play in our little pool & have some popsicles, play some games on the Wii, finish up the laundry, etc. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE summer break!!
This summer will be a lot of fun. We have a whole bunch of fun activities planned. There are tons activities at the library that the all free, like a teen drama workshop & teen writing workshop for PJ, some workshops for the younger kids, like a science workshop, a butter-making & cheese-tasting workshop, an aquarium workshop with a marine biologist, and other fun activities like a balloon man, a magician, musical performances, etc. And in addition to all that, we got the kids all signed up for swimming again, for all summer long, and PJ will go to scout camp for a week, and Jonah is going to a basketball camp for a week (just a few hours every day for a week), and then we have Tessa's regular riding lessons, etc. We'll probably make our way back to Branson & take the kids to Silver Dollar City again a couple more times, since we bought season passes again this year. And we'll be going to back to Utah to visit our family there & go to Bear Lake for a few days too, in July. Should be a lot of fun!! :)
Anyway, HOORAY FOR SUMMER BREAK!!! :)







1 comment:
I love those pictures of all of your kids playing together in the "fort"!! So adorable!! Hope you have a nice long relaxing summer! :)
Post a Comment