We had a wonderful Christmas get-away this year. We flew out early Christmas morning (we weren't sure we were going to make it, after the Arkansas snow storm, delayed flights, and Neil getting terribly sick from food poisoning the night before--but we made it). We spent 3 days at Disneyland, having a blast with our kids. We spent time with my family there (my Dad, Step-mom, half-sister, her son and her fiancee, as well as a quick visit to see my Aunt & Uncle & cousin). We relaxed, played, enjoyed the WONDERFUL, warm, sunny weather, and just had a great time! We had a great Christmas and are looking forward to a great new year! :) (I might post more pictures later, in a slide show, but we'll see if I get around to it...)
Sunday, January 3, 2010
A short recap of our Christmas Vacation...
We had a wonderful Christmas get-away this year. We flew out early Christmas morning (we weren't sure we were going to make it, after the Arkansas snow storm, delayed flights, and Neil getting terribly sick from food poisoning the night before--but we made it). We spent 3 days at Disneyland, having a blast with our kids. We spent time with my family there (my Dad, Step-mom, half-sister, her son and her fiancee, as well as a quick visit to see my Aunt & Uncle & cousin). We relaxed, played, enjoyed the WONDERFUL, warm, sunny weather, and just had a great time! We had a great Christmas and are looking forward to a great new year! :) (I might post more pictures later, in a slide show, but we'll see if I get around to it...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
What an exciting Christmas... both good and bad, huh! =)
Hey- where's the long recap?!:)
I've been too lazy to write a long one, and add all the pictures. But we did have a blast! :)
You are such a fun family!
Post a Comment