Tuesday, November 24, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

At this time of year (and all year round), I am so thankful for so many things in my life. I'm so grateful for a wonderful husband and 4 sweet kids, that I love so much! I'm thankful for good health, happiness, friends, a good job, a house to live in, and food to eat. I'm grateful for the gospel, for a loving Heavenly Father & Savior Jesus Christ who are always there for us to lift us & support us through the ups & downs in life. We have been blessed in so many ways and I am so grateful for all I have been blessed with in my life!

I thought this was a great little video clip that helps us remember all the things we have in our lives to be grateful for--big and small! :) (remember to pause the music on the lower right side of the page before starting the video clip).

No comments: