Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Little Sunshine!


Saturday morning, Jonah came to me with this:

(It says: To: Mom, From: Jonah Mom: *Nice *Loves hugs & kisses *Good at sewing *Chef *Good with kids *Best mom in the world *Likes Shadow (our dog). This chart is about my Mom. It is how much I love my Mom.)

And when I opened it up, this was inside:

(It's the words to the song "You are my Sunshine": You are my Sunshine, My only Sunshine, You make me happy when skies are gray, You never know dear how much I love you. Please don't take my Sunshine away!)

What a sweet little guy he is! It melted my heart & made my day! He really is our little sunshine! He almost always has a smile on his face, and a sparkle in his eyes. He is full of energy and happy giggles that brightens our day. This is just one of the many reasons I love being a mom!! :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

What a sweet boy!

Jenn said...

Priceless! I keep those special letters!