Wednesday, April 15, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PJ !!
I can’t believe my oldest is 12 years old! Where has the time gone?! I feel so blessed to be PJ’s mom and we are so proud of him for so many reasons. He’s such a great kid and always tries hard to do what’s right. He is kind, thoughtful, caring, hard working, talented, creative, and funny. I love his smile. He has a beautiful voice and I love to hear him sing (he’s been in the school choir for the past 3 years, and has sung several solos in church). He plays the piano really well too, and I love hearing him play. He is a smart kid and works hard in school. He’s in Pre-AP classes and almost always has straight A’s. He loves to learn new things (especially interesting new things in science and social studies). But his favorite subject is Literacy. He loves writing stories and wants to be an author someday. He has already written a few short stories that he wants to try to get published. He also enjoys scouting and has already earned his First & Second Class Ranks, as well as a few merit badges. He loves camping with the scouts too. I’m so proud of him for standing up for what he knows is right, and for being such a great son, friend, and big brother! We love you PJ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Happy birthday PJ- 12 already?!
Hope PJ had a great Birthday!! We miss him! He is a special boy.
Post a Comment