This morning, Clay was drawing, and showed me a picture that he said was of me. It was so cute. It looked like it was me wearing a polka-dot dress. I asked him what the circles were, and he said, "They are your moles, because I love you!" HA! HA! HA! Funny kid. I've said before that he loves my neck & my moles, and apparently they seem MUCH bigger to him.
So, here's the REAL neck & moles. Kids perceptions are so funny. Are they REALLY all that bad?! I'm glad he loves me and my neck & moles so much. And I guess I'd rather he draw big polka dot moles all over, than a picture of my flabby thighs & rear end! :)







3 comments:
You know, I have a mole on my forehead, and without fail, kids always notice it and tell me I have a bug on my head! HA! Kids are so cute!
I love the artwork although the moles are definitely just a little out of proportion.
That's funny and cute. He'll probably look for a girl with moles to marry someday (shouldn't be too hard, we all seem to have them...although I have a few more than some)
Post a Comment