Wednesday, December 17, 2008

BOYS!!!

Why is it that little boys have this desire to pee on things...like their brothers?! Tonight as Jonah & Clay were getting undressed for their bath & shower, I went into their room to get their jammies. I heard them in the bathroom, laughing and giggling. Well, then I hear, "MOM! Clay just peed on me!" So, I went in the bathroom, and Clay is standing there grinning (and Jonah was giggling too). This is how the conversation went...

Mom: "What just happened?"
Jonah: "Clay peed on me on purpose!"
Mom: "How? Was it an accident?"
Jonah: "No, he was peeing in the potty, and then just turned and peed on my leg!"
Mom: "Clay, did you just pee on Jonah?!"
Clay: "Yes"
Mom: "Did you do it on purpose?"
Clay: "Yes" (as he's grinning)
Mom: "Why did you pee on Jonah?!"
Clay: "I dunno..."
Mom: "No more peeing on your brother!"

Again...not sure why boys do this, but Neil has talked about when he was a kid, with his brothers, and doing the same thing. Are they marking their territory, or showing their power, or what??!! BOYS!!

2 comments:

Darrell and Alissa said...

And for this reason I am thankful for 3 daughters!!;)

6Whittiers said...

We have gone through this, once Wyatt thought it would be funny to pee in the wicker basket by the toilet. I am not as nice as you. I don't do pee.