Thursday, October 30, 2008

The "poodle doo"

Okay, my good friend Kelly tagged all her friends, to post a picture of an "awkward stage" from their past. I have so many (I was quite a geek), so it was hard to choose, but here it is (from those great middle school years). My kids like to call this picture my "poodle doo", because my hair looks like a poodle. Although I'm sure that all the girls in school were secretly jealous of my lovely, soft, blonde curls. I know...it's totally hot! (So, everyone else that reads this...you are tagged too! Let's see those geeky pictures!)

2 comments:

Darrell and Alissa said...

OK, so that is the funniest picture! Don't worry- I've got a few that can compete also- when I find them I'll post them also. What a great idea for a tag!

6Whittiers said...

YEA!!! Thanks for playing! I LOVE IT! That is so funny I do agree with the "poodle doo" though, but I like poodles I have one :)